The Row Banana bag advice please

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello purseforum lovelies. I have been wanting this bag for such a long time. I love the casual vibe and it suits my style perfectly.
my favourite colour is the aubergine and I was not happy when I missed it in the sale. So I kept checking and rechecking and ended up bagging on Erin the regular and one in the mini size.
So now I must decide which to keep. I love both. The regular is the same shape as mini and all is the same except the regular has a canvas strap whilst the mini leather. Both can be shoulder or crossbody. Both fit essentials such as wallet and phone and travel card. It’s just the aesthetic which will be the deciding point. Here are my pics and I will search some celeb pics too. Any opinion welcome. TIA .

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Reactions: JenJBS

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Ha ha sorry. They are hard to get hold of!
So the biggest difference in sizes is the height or depth? I did a bit of research and found the large at 8 x 13.5 x 8.25 and the small at 4.75 x 13.75 x 7. Are the first numbers in each size the height? Or depth? Hard to tell from pics.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
So the biggest difference in sizes is the height or depth? I did a bit of research and found the large at 8 x 13.5 x 8.25 and the small at 4.75 x 13.75 x 7. Are the first numbers in each size the height? Or depth? Hard to tell from pics.
Just from looking the regular is bigger but also wider
im leaning towards the bigger one