The rose I have been waiting for.....

Thanks so much:heart::heart:allyboop, emyrow, malleysmama, sweetpurple, amiekbs, robotdoll, rensky, erica, addicted ali, lovelygarments, tooshies, fayden, becca, ladychinadoll, chuggie, blue hour, koobalover:heart::heart:

Here are some more pics, it's very hard to capture the true colour of rose, but I would describe it as a deep rich pink! The glaze on the leather makes the colour so vibrant! (Excuse the modelling pic of me in my night gown!:P)

Attachments

• Bal-rose3.jpg
    Bal-rose3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Bal-rose-4.jpg
    Bal-rose-4.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Bal-rose-5.jpg
    Bal-rose-5.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Bal-rose-6.jpg
    Bal-rose-6.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 24
On this one the color is showing at the BEST I think ... she's just AMAZING :drool::tup:

attachment.php

W O W amint rose, that is quite a find and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am hoping the new BG is similar to Rose because I love my Rose and it's very wearable. I wear it more than I do my '05 BG. I love my '05 but it's really pink. Rose seems to go with almost everything. Congratulations!

W O W amint rose, that is quite a find and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am hoping the new BG is similar to Rose because I love my Rose and it's very wearable. I wear it more than I do my '05 BG. I love my '05 but it's really pink. Rose seems to go with almost everything. Congratulations!

That's a very interesting point:tup:! Thank you for the explanation dear 'M' powder..... :love:! I've never had the luck to own a Rose yet and I love my bubblegum Work ... but now your description changed my mind :drool:;) !

You are all so sweet..thanks again rosemary, pinkchristie, vkd, nada, powder, and sweet "I" first! ;)

I have to agree powder, the rose is a much more wearable, classic pink and I think the 08 pink will also be a classic shade for Spring/Summer!

"I" first I think you would truely love rose, but the 08 pink will hopefully be just as gorgeous!

Congratulations on such a rare find! The bag is beautiful and the color:love:

It's the first Rose bag I've seen pics of and now I understand everyone's :heart:LOVE:heart: of the 04 Rose!! GORGEOUS!!