Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I'll start....;)

2010 Black RGGH Work

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

omg you are the best photographer of PURSEFORUM *R* your pictures makes me drool everytime

(may i ask you what camera do you use?)
congrats on your new bag!

Here's my new :heart: - 10 Black City RGGH, love the hw, love the leather!

the two below are taken under in door light

1020.jpg

close up on hw
1021.jpg

the two below are taken under natural day light

L1050137.jpg

L1050136.jpg

Gorgeous Rose Gold beauties ladies!!! I am so in love with black/RGGH and once I can track down an Envelope clutch in this combo I'll be joining this Club!!!

I'm beginning to really like Black w RGGH. Still classy but lesser bling which I thot will be good for me since I already have a GGH.

So dying to see one IRL!

I'm so in love with the RGGH!! I'm thinking about getting the black one too, saw the real one and it looks awesome! Btw, does anyone know what colors are going to come with the RGGH? And for the new color, Bois de Rose...do you guys think it looks more like beige rather than pink??

I just got the Black RGGH City and it's beautiful! Kristy, since you're in SF check out Neiman and Barneys. When I was there on Friday they had RGGH on a bunch of different S/S 2010 colors like sorbet, sahara, and moutarde.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7611 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7611 - Copy.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 11,315
  • IMG_7612 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7612 - Copy.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 11,305
Cograts on your black RGGH, Lunarlu! I did find the black RGGH at Barneys. Also in love with the Sahara RGGH at NM as well but I just bought a beige Chanel so I want something different this time. Will check out those stores again this week :biggrin: