The Room at The Bay is now 60% off!!! Including Louboutin, Olympia, Atwood...

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
All Fall/Winter designer RTW, shoes and accessories are now 60% off at The Room at the Bay in Toronto and Vancouver. I picked up a pair of Nicholas Kirkwoods for just over $300...so happy!

They ship out of the country, from what I've heard, so give them a call even if you're not in Canada. They have an incredible designer list. Shoes alone include Louboutin, Olympia, Kirkwood, Atwood, Balmain, Proenza, and more.

Happy shopping!

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
thanks for posting sharbear!

will be taking a look sometime this wk......
I'd love to get at least one pair of nice tall boots. Though, I doubt there'll be any left by this time.

What NK's did you get? Love his shoes!

Mrs.MaeBe

Nov 22, 2011
The land of the lost, CA
All Fall/Winter designer RTW, shoes and accessories are now 60% off at The Room at the Bay in Toronto and Vancouver. I picked up a pair of Nicholas Kirkwoods for just over $300...so happy!

They ship out of the country, from what I've heard, so give them a call even if you're not in Canada. They have an incredible designer list. Shoes alone include Louboutin, Olympia, Kirkwood, Atwood, Balmain, Proenza, and more.

Happy shopping!
is this the store? http://www2.thebay.com/theroom/

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
It would be lovely if someone could procure and post a list for those of us who are not in the vicinity. :flowers:

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
It would be lovely if someone could procure and post a list for those of us who are not in the vicinity. :flowers:
you already own everything they have on sale! :lol:
I doubt that you'd be interested Jenay! The inventory is pretty limited there even in the summer when they just put up new things.

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto