The Rock

Hmmmm thoughts on the large Rock compared to vinyl cabas? Do you guys think I should still get the vinyl cabas even though I quite like this new one? Are they too siilar to have both?? Chanelboy how popular have they been so far compared to cabas? God this is all too confusing, I need a drink...:P

They have been pretty popular, there has been some resistance because of the price for a vinyl bag. This is supposed to be CHANEL's "IT" bag for fall/winter, so it will be very heavily advertised.

Thanks Chanelboy! So I might be able to get away with both - do you think the vinyl cabas is different enough then? I guess cos the new one has a gold chain and a flap it makes it different - also size-wise is the large version much smaller than the large cabas? I feel like it took so long to get the vinyl cabas that I def have to have it - and I do love the bag. Now am just wondering whether to get both - my SA is calling me as soon as he gets them here in London... what do you think? Definite yes to the vinyl cabas?

If you can still get the vinyl Cabas....I don't think CHANEL will be reissuing them.
Yes have managed to get the vinyl - now just thinking about the rock as will have to decide next week when my SA gets them...am in NY the week after so might try and wait and see what can get there but don't want to miss out on it (like i did first time round with vinyl cabas! - was top of list and changed my mind, then changed again and was too late) Guess could always take home and see anyway. Think it's priced at about 960 pounds...not sure what the large one will be in NY