The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

I'm new to the RM subforum (a week) now and was quickly hooked!! Now I refresh the forum page every hour or so to catch up on threads! I am planning on spending my money tonight so I'm still debating if joining the RM clan was a good or bad thing! lol

Hooray for RM!!

:yahoo:I just checked a couple of minutes ago and this forum has 49 viewers right now! It's been the usual 20-30 for the past couple of weeks, but we're surpassed it!

Yay for RM and the SS's!!!

I know! Isnt it CRAZY!:nuts: I just checked and it was at 54 viewers! Thats on par with some of the big boys (Marc Jacobs) and more than BE, Botkier, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Dior, Fendi, Jimmy Choo, Kooba, and YSL COMBINED right now at this very moment!:yahoo:

I'm so jealous! My husband got me Morning After for Mother's Day, which I'm grateful for. But now I want more at the online sample sale. Too bad I can't justify it other than my insane bag addiction. :shame:

I'll just have to look at the beauties you ladies score!

Hello, RM gals! This seemed like a good place to start off and say hi. I have been around on tpf for a while, mostly in Coach. Then I got into Balenciaga and LV. I just got my first MAM in eggplant and love it!! I have wanted a RM bag for I don't know how long but never pursued it for some odd reason! But I have one now and hope to add a Steady to the collection!! I really am glad to see this sub-forum so that I can come here to see everyone's awesome RM bags!!

Hello, RM gals! This seemed like a good place to start off and say hi. I have been around on tpf for a while, mostly in Coach. Then I got into Balenciaga and LV. I just got my first MAM in eggplant and love it!! I have wanted a RM bag for I don't know how long but never pursued it for some odd reason! But I have one now and hope to add a Steady to the collection!! I really am glad to see this sub-forum so that I can come here to see everyone's awesome RM bags!!

hi t!! welcome to RM! isn't the MAM amazing??

Hi, Gung!! It's good to finally be here!! Thank you for the welcome!!

Hi, Nolarice! Yes, the MAM is fabulous!! I remember dreaming of the blue MAB with the basketweave long ago! I love the eggplant!! Such a truly stunning color! And I am such a sucker for gorgeous linings in bags!!