The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

If RM becomes super popular does that mean the prices will go up? My addiction just started when I saw the gold crackle bottomed bag! I hope prices will stay the same so I can get a few more first. RM makes the perfect ME bags in my opinion... and I can't afford HE bags like the Miu Miu BS which I would LOVE. But seriously, come on, I can never spend that much on one handbag. Maybe a BS will just fall into my hands for really cheap one day *dreams*.

Who woulda thought that Gung's "RM's Hot Spot" thread would eventually turn into a forum!! I love it here though, I think I spend way too much time on here. I can't help it, I love you ladies!! Plus you enable me like no one else can.

I LOVE this forum..am obsessed actually. I discovered it last week when i saw Megs Wine Matinee and i have since tried to order one through Catalina. It is now saved in my favourites and its the last thing i look at before bed and the first thing i look at in the morning. I am already planning my next purchase a MAM

Hi, I'm new to tpf (all those time have been just a "watcher", then recently became a "quiet" member, lol)and today, really wanted to say something by reading this thread.​

I started off watching different subforums and then got stuck with "Deals&Steals"and finally ended up to grow up as an "big addict" to
this RM subforum(in less than a month)!!:noggin:It is funny that my knowledge to RM was just its name only in the beginnng of this month(that's why I missed lots of sales and codes stuff)
and now I've already got three RM(two are on the way!!:yahoo:)
BECAUSE OF THIS SUBFORUM!!!!:happydance:

OMG, this subforum REALLY IS a very good advertise of RM and I also second to the idea which someone was posting on different thread that RM really should give tpfers special deal and I want Rebecca to know this "tpf effect", really!! Well, here is a new "kinda crazy" customer(me:smile: who grew her love to RM so quickly and purchased 3 purses in last 2 weeks BECAUSE OF THIS SUBFORUM!!!!!!!LOL:tup: As leighpurse says:
"YAY!!! The love for RM is spreading like crazy" ==>yeah, IT IS SPEADING LIKE CRAZY

i'm in the same boat as baggybaggy! i'm new to the forum although i've been reading it for about 2 months now, and i'm already a huge RM fan! just because of this forum i've already ordered 3 RMs in less than a month! i love checking in throughout the day, RM has such a great following! glad the forum is growing so much! i swear as soon as you get your first RM you are just HOOKED

:yahoo:I just checked a couple of minutes ago and this forum has 49 viewers right now! It's been the usual 20-30 for the past couple of weeks, but we're surpassed it!

Yay for RM and the SS's!!!