The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

Yep I am glad I wandered over here one day or I mean the day I saw Lauren conrad on popsugar with her wine nikki and said I have to have it!!! You ladies all rock and I think you are some of the friendliest on any of the boards!!

Go RM girlies! :party:

This is always the last sub-forum I check so I have an ample amount of time to look through the threads and read about everyone's latest purchases. I save the best for last!

Just a little side note, I love that the word BONANZA keeps getting thrown around! LOVE IT!

^Thats the spirit! Jump right in! :yahoo:
We love to blabber on this forum and if you have any questions, someone will definitely help you out!

haha I BLABBER TOO!:P

RM is on a roll!!!! I've purchased 5 RMs within the past uummm month? What can I say, you ladies are such enablers and RMs are insanely addictive!!!!!!!!

yea samer here! the tangerine was my first 6 weeks ago, and now i've bought a total of 6. Bidding on ebay for the 7th, AND planning on more from the SS...*sigh*
:girlsigh:
Wooohooo! I remember when I would check in here and there would be no new posts for me to read. Now I can't keep up with new threads!

Yea i know... i am on here trying to keep up with the threads! I never go on deals and steals anymore... or any other forum...

I hope it doesn't blow up too much...I don't want to see ko's at F21

:roflmfao:

WOW...although a newbie this is the first forum I subscribed to. Within a day of reading about RM I ordered a bag. You guys are all so great. I sure picked the best forum :yahoo::wlae::woohoo::happydance:

Woohoo! I agree - nicest girls around are all in this forum! I also remember when I would come in here the next day, and would only have to read a few posts to catch up - now if I miss a day, it's like 2 pages of posts and new threads!

Awe... I love warm fuzzy threads.

I honestly can't remember what made me bookmark the RM website in December. I had said then that I was waiting for my bonus in March - and I bought my first MAB a month before that. So the bonus went to the Wine Nikki. We need to have some kind of virtual party when those hot bags arrive!