The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

Nanashimara

Mar 27, 2008
If RM becomes super popular does that mean the prices will go up? My addiction just started when I saw the gold crackle bottomed bag! I hope prices will stay the same so I can get a few more first. RM makes the perfect ME bags in my opinion... and I can't afford HE bags like the Miu Miu BS which I would LOVE. But seriously, come on, I can never spend that much on one handbag. Maybe a BS will just fall into my hands for really cheap one day *dreams*.

Nov 20, 2007
Canada
Who woulda thought that Gung's "RM's Hot Spot" thread would eventually turn into a forum!! I love it here though, I think I spend way too much time on here. I can't help it, I love you ladies!! Plus you enable me like no one else can.

Sep 5, 2007
I HEART this forum!!! Its in my favourites list and i check this forum multiple times a day!! I agree that the ladies here are the sweetest! GO RM!!! :woohoo:

Dec 26, 2007
Houston
...silly girls :P lol

i'm new to the RM forum and i gotta say--you guys are the best!! no lies..you all are so wonderfully sweet and helpful :smile:

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Yippee! I'm so happy to see so many new people here! The more the merrier, I say. More opportunities to chat about bags that I love and check out people's new purchases.

tayls

Aussiegal
Apr 21, 2007
I LOVE this forum..am obsessed actually. I discovered it last week when i saw Megs Wine Matinee and i have since tried to order one through Catalina. It is now saved in my favourites and its the last thing i look at before bed and the first thing i look at in the morning. I am already planning my next purchase a MAM

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
This subforum now officially has more posts than other subforums that have been on TPF for much longer, like YSL, Burberry, Jimmy Choo, and Kooba! :yahoo:

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
So now the question is, are there more of us here? Or are those of us who are here just more obsessive? Either way, congratulations to us! LOL

baggybaggy

Feb 28, 2008
Hi, I'm new to tpf (all those time have been just a "watcher", then recently became a "quiet" member, lol)and today, really wanted to say something by reading this thread.​

I started off watching different subforums and then got stuck with "Deals&Steals"and finally ended up to grow up as an "big addict" to
this RM subforum(in less than a month)!!:noggin:It is funny that my knowledge to RM was just its name only in the beginnng of this month(that's why I missed lots of sales and codes stuff)
and now I've already got three RM(two are on the way!!:yahoo:)
BECAUSE OF THIS SUBFORUM!!!!:happydance:

OMG, this subforum REALLY IS a very good advertise of RM and I also second to the idea which someone was posting on different thread that RM really should give tpfers special deal and I want Rebecca to know this "tpf effect", really!! Well, here is a new "kinda crazy" customer(me:smile: who grew her love to RM so quickly and purchased 3 purses in last 2 weeks BECAUSE OF THIS SUBFORUM!!!!!!!LOL:tup: As leighpurse says:
"YAY!!! The love for RM is spreading like crazy" ==>yeah, IT IS SPEADING LIKE CRAZY

moeallison

Jan 31, 2008
i'm in the same boat as baggybaggy! i'm new to the forum although i've been reading it for about 2 months now, and i'm already a huge RM fan! just because of this forum i've already ordered 3 RMs in less than a month! i love checking in throughout the day, RM has such a great following! glad the forum is growing so much! i swear as soon as you get your first RM you are just HOOKED

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Nashville, TN
:yahoo:I just checked a couple of minutes ago and this forum has 49 viewers right now! It's been the usual 20-30 for the past couple of weeks, but we're surpassed it!

Yay for RM and the SS's!!!