The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

Hey ladies! We started some new reference threads, and i know most of you have already posted in previous threads, but most of them had a lot of chattign, so we started some new threads! Please feel free to add your pics to the new reference threads!

I will start a new "small goods" thread too, so you can have the old one to still chat! Please post your pics there! thanks ladies!

Also- I am working on color reference threads so when you start obsessing over a newly found color you will have a place to scroll thru pages and pages of that color only!!

If I forget any colors that you would like to see please PM one of use and we will add a thread dedicated to that color.

THANKS!

BUMP! I am bumping this old thread up because i know there are soooo many people disappointed with the QC, and i just think its fair to see how much RM has grown in less then a matter of a year...

I believe a big factor to why the RM forum has more followers than Bottega, Botkier, Burberry, Chloe, and Prada combined is because RM bags are more affordable compared to those brands. And of course the RM designs are cute. Cute and affordable is a great combo.

^^ Most definitely. While I get frustrated at her craftsmanship issues, I do adore her designs. RM is undoubtedly a brilliant designer. I just hope things start looking up soon!!