The RM forum has officially BLOWN UP!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This subforum has more viewers right now than Bottega, Botkier, Burberry, Chloe, and Prada COMBINED!

Rebecca Minkoff's Hot Spot has had like a BAJILLION views. I just can't believe how this forum has blown up! Its awesome! There is so much user action in here, and I love it!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. We also officially have over 1000 threads! =D

3. 1000 threads!? Are you serious!?

GEEZ, I remember when it was just a few of us blabbering about the MA! Now it's an all out RM BONANZA!

4. Pop that virtual champagne! :drinkup:

5. :yahoo::wlae::woohoo::yahoo::wlae::woohoo::yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

6. i make sure to 'name-drop' in other forums especially when people are looking for a new bag. also believe it or not, the tpf'ers over in the celebrity section went crazy over lc's wine nikki but didn't know the name of the designer. hehe i'm sure they got a little help from the girls on this forum. any die-hard could recognize that beauty from a mile away!!

7. ^ I totally know what you mean! I saw that too!

8. YAY!!! The love for RM is spreading like crazy:tpfrox:

9. I am obsesssssed! SO glad I bought my first RM the coveted WINE MAM!!!
    YEAH

10. I admit this is the first time I've ever been on this forum. I don't know anything about these bags yet, but I will definately learn quick thanks to you girls! :yes:

11. ^Thats the spirit! Jump right in! :yahoo:
    We love to blabber on this forum and if you have any questions, someone will definitely help you out!

12. I just recently found this forum as well....and I ordered a wine nikki and a night nikki within 24 hours of each other :nuts: these bags are so gorgeous

13. You can't deny those gorgeous bags. I've been hooked on LAMB for a little over a year now...and I still love my LAMB bags. But I just got my first RM and it definitely won't be my last! I don't know how she picks them but RM's colors are amazing!

14. RM is on a roll!!!! I've purchased 5 RMs within the past uummm month? What can I say, you ladies are such enablers and RMs are insanely addictive!!!!!!!!

15. Wooohooo! I remember when I would check in here and there would be no new posts for me to read. Now I can't keep up with new threads!