The RM Dream Clutch and Dream Bag Thread!

OK~ so the wear nothing but your LV thread was closed by Vlad because the contents became "too sexual"~ still interesting tho~

OMG i just saw this thread.

Thats funny! :wtf::wtf:

I'm glad those pple were comfortable with their body to post pics like that, but haha here in the RM forum, half of us don't even like posting modeling pics, much less NUDE pics. haha ewwww... i definitely wouldn't be wanting to buy a used bag on ebay anymore if we started an RM thread like that.

I have a new bag I want! Check this HOT PIECE out!:nuts: (The BAG, not the WOMAN!)

AC1305_front.jpg

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You so tiny
Yet nothing is quite as big as you :lol:

This is her stuffed:
IMG_0311.jpg

a peek inside?
IMG_0313.jpg

just a little bit closer:
IMG_0314.jpg

the insides:
IMG_0315.jpg

strip tease is over:
IMG_0317.jpg

one more for the road:
IMG_0318.jpg

I'm sorry ladies! i just couldn't help myself. :love:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You so tiny
Yet nothing is quite as big as you :lol:

This is her stuffed:
IMG_0311.jpg

a peek inside?
IMG_0313.jpg

just a little bit closer:

the insides:
IMG_0315.jpg

strip tease is over:
IMG_0317.jpg

one more for the road:
IMG_0318.jpg

I'm sorry ladies! i just couldn't help myself.

AWW DEE your poem is soo cute!!! I love it!! you're too funny :lol:

This bag is hot and smooshy! Mine falls to a puddle like that too! :love:

Gals there are a couple dream clutches left at FLL. Get them before they decease! This style wasn't so popular, but this bag is really a true beauty!

AWW DEE your poem is soo cute!!! I love it!! you're too funny :lol:

This bag is hot and smooshy! Mine falls to a puddle like that too! :love:

Gals there are a couple dream clutches left at FLL. Get them before they decease! This style wasn't so popular, but this bag is really a true beauty!

hehe :hugs: Thanks Desi! and agreed! The dream bag is so yummy and good! :love:

^ I haven't heard about either the dream bag or dream clutch being released this fall. There is a dream clutch still available in royal though on funkylala.

Thank you! I've been eyeballing that one but ended up with another matinee instead... maybe dh will get me an early b-day present?? :graucho:

I saw a wine Dream Bag at the Beverly Center in LA yesterday, at Jennifer Kaufman. I gotta say she was a really pretty bag. I should have snuck a pic.

She was full price, tho. But maybe it'll go down...