The Riveting Bag Club! (Studs and zippers, oh my!)

me, me!:yahoo:

riveting001.jpg

riveting002.jpg

riveting003.jpg

riveting004.jpg

Oh congratulations - such perfect pictures!! I had boxed mine up for awhile while I was enjoying my min lin speedy (which I still LOVE) but think I'll have to take mine back out just to touch ...

btw a question for everyone .. when you store this bag do you remove the handles? I did because that curve at the top sorta makes them look cracky looking on the underside and was afraid it's too much stress on the leather to store them that way .. does that make sense? Mine had the cutest "patina line" when I did take the straps off where it was stark white under the buckle and a tiny bit of tiny otherwise .. lol.

Your stunning pictures and comments influenced me. Just purchased this handbag today...it is my first LV (previously purchased one for someone else).

It is being shipped from the Chicago LV store so if anyone is interested, call the 866-Vuitton number and they may be able to find it.

I was looking for a nice but practical bag to carry everyday. Only concern is will it be too heavy (back problems). The SA said it's not too heavy so looking forward to getting it.

Mine doesn't feel heavy at all-it's lighter than my mc speedies-although I carry a fair amount in it. My new Ursula is really heavy with almost nothing in it but it's worth it...I wouldn't worry about the mono riveting being too heavy!!

Are the lambskin rivetings sold out?
I really want to buy one in ecru (AND black, if I had all the money in the world).
PS: I've heard different things 1) LV never has any sales/discounts, and 2) LV has sales for the ugly seasonals and not the classics.
Which is correct?

Are the lambskin rivetings sold out?
I really want to buy one in ecru (AND black, if I had all the money in the world).
PS: I've heard different things 1) LV never has any sales/discounts, and 2) LV has sales for the ugly seasonals and not the classics.
Which is correct?
LV never has any sales or discounts, sometime thier store employees get a discount or part of a sale , but that is it. LV is never included in any promotions either . I think you can find the lambsin bags on Eluxury.com. WElcome to the Purse Forum.;)

Oh congratulations - such perfect pictures!! I had boxed mine up for awhile while I was enjoying my min lin speedy (which I still LOVE) but think I'll have to take mine back out just to touch ...

btw a question for everyone .. when you store this bag do you remove the handles? I did because that curve at the top sorta makes them look cracky looking on the underside and was afraid it's too much stress on the leather to store them that way .. does that make sense? Mine had the cutest "patina line" when I did take the straps off where it was stark white under the buckle and a tiny bit of tiny otherwise .. lol.

I remove my handles when I store my bag....