The right boots to wear over skinny jeans!

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I can't find any I really like in stores... but I'm seeing ones I like on other girls, but not so much in situations where I'm able to ask where they bought them!

I'm interested in two kinds-- short and knee length. And I think I'd like to try my hand at online shopping for these.

Any suggestions? I like the fur, so I googled faux fur boots, but nothing too exciting came up. So I'm thinking maybe large online shops would have them, and even tried stores like Macy's but nothing too exciting... So I'm looking for some online stores anyone knows about? How about eBay even-- I'm open to that, but still nothing popped out at me. Mostly Sodas, I think they are, and I have tried those on and do not like the brand.

I suppose brands could help TREMENDOUSLY! Any to let me know of?

For some reason, I feel so lost on this style. I don't know why I feel so unconfident about it, but I love it. I just don't know the right mix, but I think it's the boots that are the problem to get right.

I like any knee length boots with skinny jeans. I have several boots I'm dying to wear with skinny jeans but not sure I feel confident enough. Only because I'm short and have a bubble butt so skinny jeans don't look as hot on me as they do on someone 6' with a flat ass.

Here are the boots that I'm wearing over my True Region Billy and J Brand 12" skinnies:

Stuart Weitzman
2249-280976-p.jpg

Frye
4998-272799-p.jpg

Cordani
5089-297000-p.jpg

1733-291627-p.jpg

LAMB (my favorites)
shoes_iaec1018451.jpg

Shoeangel, I love those report boots...do you know the style, approx price and who sells this brand? thanks!

They are Report Nymph. Bought them at Zappos for $140. I think I saw them at Nordstrom (in black) this past weekend, as well. They are 100% comfortable. My boyfriend calls them my pirate boots. I love them to pieces. They were made to wear with skinnies.