The right bag for me..

liss06

Nov 8, 2007
Hi,
Im new to the forum and also to Coach..
Im looking for a bag that i can use for quite while due to the fact i now live on my own and have bills to pay...
Im thinking of the New SIGNATURE STUDDED GALLERY TOTE in brass/gold or the
SIGNATURE STRIPE LARGE TOTE in brass/khaki. What do you girls think?? Do you have any other suggestions??

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I think they are both very nice,but I like the the stripe large tote a bit better for wear and tear.

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
Signature Stripe Tote!! It's a bit more "timeless" than the Gallery Tote...especially with the studs. Both are cute, though!

seekingjans

Jul 24, 2007
Have you considered the new gallery style totes in leather-- very beautiful.

Still, between the two i would pick the signature stripe. I have it in denim and it's one of my most favorite bags. Regardless of which you pick, if you decide to pick up a handbag made from the signature fabric, invest in the fabric cleaner that COACH sells to maintain it. It's really kept my signature items very beautiful!

GOOD LUCK! :tup:

liss06

Nov 8, 2007
Thank you girls for your suggestions, i think im leaning towards the signature stripe.....

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
Welcome!
I vote for the siggy stripe tote!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
Totally signature stripe!! The new bronze color is beautiful (if you're into sparkly)!!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
another vote for signature stripe AND the signature fabric cleaner---definitely worth the 10 bucks!!! I've had many mystery spots disappear from using the sig cleaner when all else failed...:tup: Welcome to the forum by the way!!:welcome: