The reveal that was more of a dissapointment!

Esmerelda

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Hi Ladies

As some of you know I ordered an oxblood Tessie Satchel, well it arrived like this... Haven't really looked at the bag much, just put it back in the dustbag and emailed Mulberry. Now I've got to try and get back the nearly $300 that I paid to customs which is going to be like getting blood out of a stone. It really should have been packed in a smaller box and not thrown around so much by the carrier...

Attachments

• P6023092.JPG
    P6023092.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,626
  • P6023089.JPG
    P6023089.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,623
  • P6023093.JPG
    P6023093.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,624
  • P6023094.JPG
    P6023094.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 1,641
Last edited:
Just to add, I haven't even opened the bag. I don't want to handle it too much as I need to make a claim to get my customs duties back, and it's best that I don't 'interfere' with the goods apparently...

Oh Esmerelda! That's horrible. It's so hard for us to get hold of mulberry at a reasonable price here in Oz (if you can get it at all) and seeing things turn up like this after we've made the investment is so heartbreaking.

Unfortunately our customs officials might as well be the CIA they're so bloomin' difficult to deal with.

I don't know if the crease in the leather (it's much worse than it looks in the photo) could be sorted out, but I don't really want to take the risk. Can't really love the bag after it arriving like that. She's definitely going back.

UPS are now investigating whose fault it was. I had to send photos of the box, the packaging and a photo to indicate how thick the cardboard is. It was either that or they were going to send someone round to inspect the box.

It's turned into such a blommin' drama!

This happened to me once the box for my blush Alexa arrived with a huge hole!!! But thankfully the bag was ok! I hope you can work things out

Mulberry boxes are always flimsy mine often come like that but as the internal wrapping is ok the bag has always been fine...but if you aren't happy with the mark on the leather return it...hope it doesn't take too long for you to get refunded and get the customs etc back

When I order from m.com direct there is never an interior box and they charge me $20 shipping. Outlet in CA only charges $10, still no box. But I just got my willow sent from a full price M store and not only did I get free shipping but it came in a very sturdy M box inside the shipping carton. Why don't they double box them all?