The reveal that has been 14 years in the making...

How exciting, I've never seen a live reveal. Can't wait to see what you got!
I won’t make you wait!
It’s dated and tacky but this bag was first released when I got into the world of LV and it was way out of reach for my finances. I never imagined I’d own one. I’ve been keeping my eye out but the ones for resale are usually pretty beat up or super pricey.

I stumbled upon this from a Reetzy seller in South Korea and had to jump on it. She arrived in only two days and is gorgeous!!

84C5398B-BFFD-4498-A275-D6424D8528A8.jpeg
F80C0129-0070-48B8-99EB-3CD9F98F9701.jpeg60A6D670-637D-42B9-9E76-753BABB70E8E.jpeg

I won’t make you wait!
It’s dated and tacky but this bag was first released when I got into the world of LV and it was way out of reach for my finances. I never imagined I’d own one. I’ve been keeping my eye out but the ones for resale are usually pretty beat up or super pricey.

I stumbled upon this from a Reetzy seller in South Korea and had to jump on it. She arrived in only two days and is gorgeous!!

View attachment 4790008
View attachment 4790007View attachment 4790009

OMG what do you mean tacky? It's a work of art, a MC work of art :loveeyes: and a classic. So please it's yours at last.

There is something so special about the Takashi Murakami X LV. Takes me right back to when I saw a new Cherry Bosom on a woman on the London tube, she was obviously so proud of it and rightly so. I was Mesmer-eye-zd. Suddenly I understood the power of The Bag.