The reveal of two new Chanel flaps!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Introducing my new Chanel reissue 227 in metallic grey aged calfskin with brushed silver hardware (ruthenium?) gifted to me from my husband. The second is a gift to myself- tri color medium lamb skin flap from the Fall 2013 collection with the same kind of hardware. The colors are burgundy, brown, and navy grey. I'm in love! What do you think?
    Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Very nice. I like the reissue.

3. The back of the tri color- burgundy with a brown back pocket. :smile: I apologize for the slightly blurred photograph.

Attached Files:

4. I like the reissue! The tricolor is not my cup of tea.

5. Congrats on both! Like the diversity of your collection. The color and metallic of the reissue is stunning!!

6. nice bags!

7. Both are beautiful, congrats!

8. The reissue is lovely - I am sure you could use that as an evening bag too!

9. Two at once -- lucky you!

10. Congrats!!!

11. OMG god I love the tri colour one!! I was about to pick it up from Nordstrom Downtown Seattle :smile: did you too pick from there??

12. Both bags are gorgeous, congrats!

13. Congrats, they are both stunning bags.

How much do you like ruthenium hardware compared to gold or silver?

14. thanks so much for your kind words guys!

bagwathi- yes I did pick up the tricolor from Nordstrom downtown! Its so unique! They have one left!

15. i think both silver and ruthenium- it depends on the bag and color. Ruthenium is gorgeous on he metallic grey because i love the aged vintage look. I do, however, have my eye on a silver hardware lighter gray reissue as my next Chanel :smile: