The reveal of my Tod's darlings

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
  2. vernislady, thank you for sharing your Tod's collection with us. I'm always enjoying those pictures. :yes:
    Your shopping D-Bag is so beautiful with its classic Tod's colour in combination with the darkbrown seams. And of course I like the zipper on top. I have a sucker for zippers on top. :nuts: :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I also don't know the name of your other Tod's bag. But your bag is shown in my look book from Spring/Summer 2003. There isn't mentioned a stylename. The description says: "chain shoulder bag with outside gusset flap pockets".

3. Very nice

4. Thank you, Melora, for your advice!

Glade, that you enjoy my pictures!

5. :smile::tup: Another Tod's fan in Germany.

Nice collection

6. Thank you for sharing your collection with us! OMG! your no name bag is one of my favorites! I had it a long time ago in black, loved the side pockets and the chains on the straps, so elegant and yet fun!
    You have very good taste, love the cream color!:graucho:

7. Yes, I love it too. I don't know, if you remember, but I asked a few month ago in the authentication thread about this bag. That time you told me about your black one. Because of that I decided to buy it.:biggrin:

8. Yes, a great "Hello" from Germany to Germany;)
    Glad that it appreciates!

9. Vernislady, beautiful! Thank you for posting. I tried to add image tags so the pics showed up in the post, but for some reason it did not work.

10. Thank you, jburgh.

I really don't know why I can not upload images directly. I tried it as a file from my computer and as a URL file. Both did not work. :sad: That's why I put the links in directly.

11. Nice bags congrats!

12. Very nice!!

13. Thank you:wave:

14. Nice collection.

15. I love these! Lucky you!