The reveal of my Bay after a day at the spa...

JSC56

Jul 25, 2007
This afternoon, my new-to-me Bay arrived. I purchased her for a good price, but she had some boo-boo's that needed attention. So, after an afternoon of cleaning, conditioning and some minor repairs with super glue, here she is. Still, not completely perfect (I did the repairs myself!) but I LOVE her!

Attachments

• DSCN0707.JPG
    DSCN0707.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0710.JPG
    DSCN0710.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0711.JPG
    DSCN0711.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0712.JPG
    DSCN0712.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN0709.JPG
    DSCN0709.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 72
Thanks to both of you! I have an unquilted, but always loved this style! I am happy with her. It would have been great to buy newer, but I have gone a little insane lately with bags, so the budget for her was smaller! ;)

Guess I saw her on Ebay...if so, you really did a good job :nuts:...congrats...I love the quilted bay style...such a classic...my chloé- addiction started with exactly this style...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I had originally planned on taking her to a repair shop, but I am very impatient so I decided to try myself. I think it turned out well...she looks much better than she did, anyway!!

You can't go wrong with the quilted Bay it's one of my favourites and actually i think the black looks even better once it's been worn in a bit - congrats on the repair job! :smile: