The reveal of my Bay after a day at the spa...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This afternoon, my new-to-me Bay arrived. I purchased her for a good price, but she had some boo-boo's that needed attention. So, after an afternoon of cleaning, conditioning and some minor repairs with super glue, here she is. Still, not completely perfect (I did the repairs myself!) but I LOVE her!

Attached Files:

2. Pretty!!

3. This is my favorite Chloe!

It is such a beautiful bag. Only the best of luck with your beautiful new Bay.

4. Thanks to both of you! I have an unquilted, but always loved this style! I am happy with her. It would have been great to buy newer, but I have gone a little insane lately with bags, so the budget for her was smaller! ;)

5. Congrats !!!!
    Classic Chloe in a classic color, it is beautiful
    TLC is good way to speed up the bonding process :lol:

6. You have done a fine job, she looks wonderful! Your hard work has paid off!!! :yahoo:

7. well done

8. it looks great, congrats! The black quilted bay is a stunning style :smile:

9. Guess I saw her on Ebay...if so, you really did a good job :nuts:...congrats...I love the quilted bay style...such a classic...my chloé- addiction started with exactly this style...

10. Congratulations... i love the bay style as well...

11. Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I had originally planned on taking her to a repair shop, but I am very impatient so I decided to try myself. I think it turned out well...she looks much better than she did, anyway!!

12. You can't go wrong with the quilted Bay it's one of my favourites and actually i think the black looks even better once it's been worn in a bit - congrats on the repair job! :smile:

13. Gorgeous. Good job and congrats.

14. Love the Quilted Bay in black! Good job, well done!