The reveal for Mum!!

Sharkbait

Schumi Obsessed
Sep 2, 2007
First off, thank you ALL so much for all of your sweet, sweet words on encouragement!

Everything went brilliant today and my mum went through surgery with no complications and nothing unexpected. She's feeling OK, but is in some pain, but on good drugs. :graucho:

And now...for the reveal! I was going to give them to her before dinner last night, but we got going and didn't have time. So, when we got home, she showered up and got ready for bed and I gave them to her....so she doesn't look her dolled up best, but that's ok!

IMG_3338.jpg

Reading the card

IMG_3340.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

She sees the box and is like "WHAT? It can't be...it must just be the box the gift is in."

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

AWWWWW! I love her shocked expression! You can totally tell she is so excited explaining the importance of the box! Love love love it! You are such a great daughter, and I am glad to hear she is doing well.

How cool, sharkbait! Thanks for sharing; those pictures are priceless. I can tell she really loves them :biggrin: so glad to hear she is doing well. The shoes look great on her and she has really nice legs!

How wonderful-she really looks thrilled with her beautiful LOVE shoes. That was such a thoughtful gift. I am glad everything went well.

sharkbait, the pictures are priceless! i LOVE the excited look on her face and the look on your dad's face as she's trying to explain the shoes to him. ha! they look wonderful on her, don't they? i agree that she has great legs and cute little feet, too. (oh, i hope that doesn't sound weird, but you know what i mean!)

i'm so happy that the surgery went well without any complications. please give her a big hug from her 'love' shoe cousin. :hugs: and please keep us updated on how she progresses.

i love this thread!!!

the cost of cls - a few hundred dollars

the look on mother's face when she opens the box - PRICELESS!!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

you are the BEST sharkbait!!! :hugs:

and i'm glad her surgery went well....

Oh Sharkbait you've got me all teary eyed!!! Love the pic where she is like "OMG!!!" Glad she came through with flying colors and is recovering well. Let her know the ladies of TPF are thinking of her!!!

This has got to be one of the best reveals of all time! The shocked expression, and then the pic of her explaining about the shoes to your dad - it's hilarious and heartwarming at the same time. You are a great daughter. So glad that your mom loves her shoes, and to hear that the surgery went well. Keep us posted!