The Return of the Saddle Bag

Is there anywhere we can see which saddles were released what years? There’s so many different designs.
Try going on vogue.com, and scrolling through Dior's older RTW collections from the early 2000s. You'll see which collections certain prints were made during. You can also post them here and ask, as not every piece was displayed on the runway.

Thanks!

You can get one of those guitar boho straps to go with it, and it will look like it just walked the runway!
Do you happen to know the prices of the guitar boho straps? I saw one that was in navy with the new trotter print design with Christian Dior printed underneath the strap in navy with gray background. Wanted to see if the straps was worth it for the price.

Do you happen to know the prices of the guitar boho straps? I saw one that was in navy with the new trotter print design with Christian Dior printed underneath the strap in navy with gray background. Wanted to see if the straps was worth it for the price.
They are over 1000 Euros which I think is crazy for a fabric strap. I can get at least two more used Saddle bags for the price of the strap!

Great saddles, everyone! I, too, have been in love with them since seeing them "carried" everywhere on SATC. I have always had a soft spot for 90's TV, fashion, music etc. so I'm thrilled Dior is reviving this iconic style. However, I can't even imagine paying thousands of dollars for the 2018 version (even though they're gorgeous, adding cross-body straps is a brilliant move) so I'm happy to announce I've finally purchased a pre-loved one (thanks AverageJoe for authenticating it!) Can't wait for it to arrive!!! :yahoo:

Reactions: averagejoe
Now we have to work out how to add the crossbody strap to our oldies :P
I have managed to procure two since I opened this post, just in time before this!
I went on a two week rampage and got...... 6!
It’s like a race to find them at a decent price before the new ones come out (I saw some projected prices up to 6.5k!!!!) I’ll post them all in a bit!
Here’s the first one.

Attachments

• CAA8CDD7-094D-43DB-919C-42C23161197B.jpeg
    CAA8CDD7-094D-43DB-919C-42C23161197B.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 776