The Return of the Saddle Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oops. I guess the crossbody strap isn't included. It would be strange if the belt bag didn't come with a belt at all.

simone72 likes this.
  2. They did have a belt shown on its own on the runway. I wonder if it's the same belt? It looks like nylon.
    I do prefer this shape of the Saddle belt bag vs the rectangular one currently up on the website.

3. These Dior saddle bags are growing on me I want the larger practical version with the logos now!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Sophy_Treasure, MahaM and averagejoe like this.
  4. I finally got to try the Saddle in person. They had the Mini Oblique and omg, it was the most precious thing ever. The only downside is that it can't fit my phone. I'm not sure if that's going to stop me, though. :lol:

5. Why don’t you get the larger one?
    I have and I love it!

And for me , I like the Saddle Bag more in Oblique.

6. Hmm. I'm not sure I like the Medium, not even in leather. I don't know why. Maybe the Mini feels a little more flirty and playful, personally. I adore the Oblique print. J'adore! :hbeat:

chloebagfreak likes this.
  7. Im catching some of the new mens Dior show on the fb page. Loving these new saddles. Oh and utility buckle belt !! love that.
    dior-chrome-1.jpg dior-belt-1.jpg dior-belt-2.jpg dior-chrome-2.jpg dior-chrome-3.jpg

8. I just bought the bigger Oblique Saddle too, & i adore it

vink and MahaM like this.
  9. #325 Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    The Sorayama Saddle from the Pre-Fall 2019 Menswear show. Worth 23k, apparently. Whew. :coolio:
    spottedfashioncom - Bq-axiDAcVP.jpg

10. Yeah that chrome is making my heart flutter. The mini saddle on the belt. Adorbs

11. That's crazy! I thought Chanel's 10K Lego bags and No5 bottle bags were crazy enough already.

Sheikha Latifa and OneMoreDay like this.
  12. 1-2 years ago the early 2000 saddle bags were going for $80, $100, etc. and I considered buying one to add to my vintage collection. I see the same bags going for $700+ now (mostly the heavy logo editions). I'm not interested enough to buy new so I am kicking myself.

vink and Sheikha Latifa like this.
  13. I’ve ALWAYS loved the saddle bag and also wanted one, saw how cheap they became, but my friends kept telling me no way it looks so dated. Stupidly I listened, and am kicking myself as well!

Sophy_Treasure and alwaysboots like this.
  14. The OG saddle bags haven't aged well, imo. That's probably why they tend to look dated. The updated version feels more luxurious. I was quite surprised by how good the new Oblique saddle felt in hand.