The Return of the Saddle Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It looks soooo very uncomfortable!? :confused1: Is the strap length adjustable?

2. I think the straps are still not adjustable and same length as the boho straps. I haven’t seen an adjustable fabric strap since MGC’s first collection for Dior.

averagejoe likes this.
  3. Do we think these flat saddle pouches will fit the larger phones?? The small saddle while super cute was a deal breaker for me bc the small doesn’t fit my iPhone! waiting for my large saddle to come in

4. Alas, I tried to reserve on a saddle bag from the cruise line however the reserve list is closed for now. Oh well, I’m pleased with the bag I was able to secure.

averagejoe likes this.
  5. I saw a woman on the street carrying this bag under her boobs. Sorry, but it looked ugly.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  6. It only works on flat chested models. It would look very awkward with us with real boobs. LOL~

Tasha1 and Sheikha Latifa like this.
  7. Not to mention our sisters with surgically enhanced boobs...

Monique1004 and Tasha1 like this.
  8. Aren't they also belt bags? looks to me like they are attached to both the strap and the belt... hence also the wearing at the waist, or?

9. I adore the Gaucho bag! A black medium size Gaucho was the first ever Dior bag I bought- followed by a red medium only a week later! Then I started hunting for the huge model and found a black on in the UK...

10. The trailer trash bags are a love of mine, too. I was so lucky to find the bigger size on German ebay and a bit later a small version, too- both at bargain prices.

Attached Files:

Sheikha Latifa and averagejoe like this.
  11. Actually that is how Jennifer Aniston usually carries her iconic Tom Ford Jennifer bag and it is quite a lot bulkier. I have a couple of them and love them but always have the bags more low slung.

12. Loving the new Embroidered Saddle Bag. :love:
    dior saddle bag embroidered main.png dior saddle embroidered angle.png dior saddle embroidered interior.png dior saddle embroidered back.png dior saddle embroidered.png

13. jbags07 and averagejoe like this.
  14. Oh that's strange. I would like them separate. I will get a CD belt if they make it with that lettertype.