The Return of the Saddle Bag

Hi..

Just saw the Dior Saddle bag the one in Monogram ( oblique) and loved!

But I’m not sure if it will be a functional bag? Will stay be classic and considered a vintage in years to come and kind of hold its value?

What do you think?

The vintage Saddle I have is great, but teeny tiny! Barely holds iPhone and keys, hard to get used to after large totes. Love it, though!

Reactions: lakeshow
The vintage Saddle I have is great, but teeny tiny! Barely holds iPhone and keys, hard to get used to after large totes. Love it, though!
I couldn’t let go of the Monogram Saddle Bag and had to get it!
Size is good holds quite a lot . I guess the new size is bigger than the vintage but not sure .
I will try to post photos soon ...

Btw the strap does not come with the bag. You would need to buy it separately for over £1k
Ok, I said that I don’t want it but I bought it. It’s a SleepWalk Syndrome, involves reading TPF followed by implosive compulsive shopping
Oh .. so you got the bag! Great!
I tried the strap at the store but didn’t like it on me , though loved how it looked on the models. I’m petite so looked awkward on me. But I’m so happy with my saddle .

My bag is in London and I’m traveling in Spain at the moment. I will get it in August when leaving the EU, this way I will get my VAT refund. Will post photos then but I’m sure there will be more by then.
Oh, and the strap is quite heavy

Thanks for sharing. Dior says the new size (not the mini) is more roomy than the vintage size. Do u agree? From your photos it does look more roomy
I didn’t see the vintage personally but i think it is is slightly larger compared to the photos and videos i saw.
Later i will try to post what fits in the new Saddle bag .

Reactions: azukitea