The Return of the Baguette

If the nano baguette is on sale I’m definitely jumping on that :giggle: :lol: Did you end up buying another nano yet? I saw the vertigo watercolour one which is so cute, but when I asked abt the thick strap one they said were not getting it here.
Hello @Bumbles how are you ? i saw few nano baguettes on sale on CETT!RE.com (not any more - keep checking). Also i din't buy nano baguette with handle as it is not stocked in Australia ... Such a shame . :sad:

I just got my black nappa baguette not long ago, also my first Fendi. And I LOVE it! I added an insert so that I don't have to worry about its shape, but otherwise I love how soft it is!
I wish the strap is abit longer for a more comfy crossbody (on me). Considering buying another strap or getting a strap extender..

Last edited:
Reactions: natjyl
I just got my black nappa baguette not long ago, also my first Fendi. And I LOVE it! I added an insert so that I don't have to worry about its shape, but otherwise I love how soft it is!
I wish the strap is abit longer for a more comfy crossbody (on me). Considering buying another strap or getting a strap extender..
Ohh thanks for sharing! That was something I was thinking about too. I know the canvas one is even softer! I was thinking of the black kappa and getting a samorga insert!
How is the wear and tear so far??

I have the fendi medium baguette in nappa leather and i lovee it :smile: i use with a custom Fendi strap as i find the strap that comes with the bag a bit short.

Like @elzi - i have an organiser and it gives structure

Edit - I use my baguette like few times a month and have no corner wear at all. I also baby my bags.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natjyl