The Return of Celine's Monogram - The Triomphe Canvas

I have the medium bucket as my work bag and I am so happy! It is very comfortable to bring and the amount of things you can bring is just like the neverfull MM but without the discomfort of the thin straps digging into your shoulders.

Hi! are you still loving your medium bucket bag in the Triomphe canvas any cons to it? I'm thinking of getting this bag to use as an everyday bag, but before i do I want to know if there are any cons to this bag. thanks!

I've been eyeing the Triomphe canvas. Quite fond of the Marlou bag, but I also think the Ava and the Folco are worth looking at. I was looking at the Triomphe Box but with the recent price rise on the Aussie site, it's no longer in my budget. I can't fathom spending over $5k on a bag.

Celine1.pngCeline2.pngCeline3.png

Hi! are you still loving your medium bucket bag in the Triomphe canvas any cons to it? I'm thinking of getting this bag to use as an everyday bag, but before i do I want to know if there are any cons to this bag. thanks!
Sorry for the really late reply. Havent got the chance to check the forum. So far its good. Showing signs of wrinkling and wear on the straps. But the canvas and leather trims are still pretty good. Considering Im using it everyday. Base is still hard and stable.

Are these bags popular among Celine fans? I'm eyeing the Boston Bag because it is low key versus the ubiquitous LV Speedy. Any advice on the Boston Bag? How does the canvas measure up against LV monogram or Gucci GG supreme? I do like that the zippers run all the way down the sides to allow for a wider opening. Thanks!

Grabbed this photo off the net but we literally just got back this 90s Celine bag of my mom’s that we had professionally restored. Ballpen marks gone, mold, gone, lock repaired.

Apparently my dad got it for her on a business trip to Hong Kong in the 90s, and funnily, she never believed him when he said that he spent a lot of money on it, lol!

BB1CA51F-2FD9-4DFE-B189-67627B0762FE.jpeg

Grabbed this photo off the net but we literally just got back this 90s Celine bag of my mom’s that we had professionally restored. Ballpen marks gone, mold, gone, lock repaired.

Apparently my dad got it for her on a business trip to Hong Kong in the 90s, and funnily, she never believed him when he said that he spent a lot of money on it, lol!

View attachment 4997520
That's a really beautiful bag and a great story! Hope your mom (or you) will enjoy this bag for years to come. :smile:

Reactions: Lacquerista
Are these bags popular among Celine fans? I'm eyeing the Boston Bag because it is low key versus the ubiquitous LV Speedy. Any advice on the Boston Bag? How does the canvas measure up against LV monogram or Gucci GG supreme? I do like that the zippers run all the way down the sides to allow for a wider opening. Thanks!
Yes...I'd also like to know how the canvas holds up compared to LV?

Anyone have photos of the medium bucket bag? Hard to find mod shots of it and I'm considering grabbing it soon to add to my work tote rotation. Also wondering how the wear and tear is - I hate having to baby a bag.

Welp I took a chance on the triomphe canvas bucket bag but went with the small over the medium. There isn't a lot on the web about this one but I do think it's a beauty :love: bonus kitty included.

It fits all the essentials plus snacks and water bottle although depending on the height of it, the button may not be able to be fastened. I got this mainly to add to my work rotation - I don't carry a lot for work but always wear totes anyway so thought this was a nice change. Just gotta get used to something a bit smaller!
20210615_174640.jpg