The Return of Celine's Monogram - The Triomphe Canvas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Celine toile.png Celien Toile Monogram.png Celine la toile triomphe.png

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  2. Up for Pre-Order on the Celine website.
    Celine canvas collection.png Celine canvas collection 1.png Celine canvas collection slgs.png Celine canvas collection slgs 1.png

littleblackbag likes this.
  3. Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  4. As a 90's kid, I'm still pinching myself that this time period is now a style trend.

armyofbirds and fabuleux like this.
  5. #5 Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    How very smart of Celine to recognize the market for this, with canvas offerings doing great across the premier brands. Building on heritage makes sense, given their much-improved status post MK and Phoebe.

caroperouse likes this.
  6. I'm rather loving them, and I'm hoping to see some when I go to London on Thursday.

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  7. Oh, I like the canvas, Any idea of the release date in the US?

8. I like them a lot but don't *love* anything from the collection :sad: Really like the concept but none of the designs are really making me feel like I must have anything. Nice direction but still not right for me.

wheihk likes this.
  9. New additions to the canvas collection.
    Medium Sailor Bag
    Celine Sailor Bag.png Celine Sailor Bag 1.png
    Large Voyage Bag
    Celine Large Voyage Bag.png Celine Large Voyage Bag 1.png

10. I'm not a fan, maybe because I stay away from new styles, waiting for them to become well-installed.
    For fans, Céline monogram bags are frequent on eBay France, and at great bargain prices.

wheihk likes this.
  11. Lisa Blackpink with the Celine Medium Folco bag in Triomphe Monogram Canvas.

Attached Files:

12. Alexa Chung with the Celine Triomphe Bag in Monogram.

Attached Files:

13. Lisa Blackpink wearing a Celine Monogram Canvas Bag. It’s a small shoulder bag which might be Vintage Celine or a bag that has not yet been released.

Attached Files:

Luv2Shop1 likes this.