The rest of my $2,000 ~ Pics!!!

Awww.....thanks you guys!

kuuipo627: I totally know what you mean about the 30! But for some reason, I like 25 on this bag. On everything else, it has to be 30! (for me anyway)

thank goodness i'm not the only who wishes this was in a 30. i would buy it in a heartbeat! the 25 is too small for me. congrats again!! :smile:

thank goodness i'm not the only who wishes this was in a 30. i would buy it in a heartbeat! the 25 is too small for me. congrats again!! :smile:

I wish they'd made it larger too!

I have a friend who got scammed on ebay without researching it. Paid a fortune for a speedy 30 version that was of course fake but it was such a great size. I was glad I got to see it in person before she sent it back.

Winnie~ I'll show it to you in person. For some reason 25 just seems right for this bag. I normally think 25's look silly on me. But not this one. I don't know what it is. :shrugs: Seriously, you might want one.:graucho: