The Reputable jade Sellers list

I just bought my first jade bangle from them! ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/285508889767 ) I have spent a few days researching how to buy jade and trying to find a reasonably priced natural jade bangle. I'm really hoping this seller is honest about it being type A! I'm very nervous, I would love to hear your ladies' opinion on this seller and this piece in particular! :smile:
I have a few pieces from this seller (just received this one last week). They are all type A and I have been pleased with all of them. Be advised that their items tend to photograph lighter/brighter (very bright direct sunlight as seen in photo) than they appear when you receive them.

Attachments

• IMG_2828.jpeg
    IMG_2828.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Iris'sLux and limom
I have a few pieces from this seller (just received this one last week). They are all type A and I have been pleased with all of them. Be advised that their items tend to photograph lighter/brighter (very bright direct sunlight as seen in photo) than they appear when you receive them.
Thank you for your reply, and that's good to know! I watched the video in the listing and noticed a darker color that I liked better than the photos! ^-^ I feel so much better being reassured xD

Reactions: MommyDaze
I am brand new to jadeite here and trying to learn about what to look for and lookout for without getting overwhelmed. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the company Wearjade.com I have attached 2 bangles that I love the look of but have no real way of knowing authenticity. I'm personally not looking for the highest premium jadeite pieces but would like for them to be undyed and authentic. Thanks in advance for any advice/feedback!

I am brand new to jadeite here and trying to learn about what to look for and lookout for without getting overwhelmed. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the company Wearjade.com I have attached 2 bangles that I love the look of but have no real way of knowing authenticity. I'm personally not looking for the highest premium jadeite pieces but would like for them to be undyed and authentic. Thanks in advance for any advice/feedback!

I prefer to be sent detailed videos of the bangles in different lighting. Don’t be fooled by these “made-up” photos.

Can’t comment about this website though , as I’ve no experience with them.

And welcome to the jade world!

• Love
Reactions: tayflea