The Remainder of Chanel haul...and some others...picture heavy!

My last two were highly wanted fugitives. One I've been searching for since Dec 2015 but was never lucky enough to find. The other I was still oblivious to the utility of a mini and wasn't paying any attention when it released and it was gone quickly. I found the more recent one new in box with a reputable reseller upmarked, but not too ridiculous compared to some others. The long hunted one was found on a search whim, for just a little above retail, from a member on here, who also is from the same area I moved from before coming to LA. It was meant to be, but I was really fretting buying yet another bag this month. However, I know this would be hard to find ,in this condition, for the price and I had to do it. It came with everything- tag,box, dustbag, auth card, felts, copy of receipt. I still am shocked I found it.

The first peeking out of its box
IMG_1510.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Sorry if that was obnoxious but OMG!!!!!! I just can't. This bag arrived today and it is pristine! It even smells new.
IMG_1517.jpg
I have been wanting the caviar chevron mini with SHW and was afraid I wouldn't be able to get one this season. However, this has been THE ONE that I just thought was not going to happen. Ever. Because people mark this version of the jumbo up 1500-2000 above retail, people hunt these and will pay insane prices for them- and one day- oh there it was...just hanging out! And it was even better than I bought it from a woman who was literally living 1-2 miles away from me before I moved to LA and she included everything with the bag. And I spoiled it a little with a shot of the tag above that showed 15s lol.

The partners in crime together
IMG_1518.jpg