The Reef Bag

Yes - Still loving it! The reef designs are made of several layers of Cervo, which does make it a little heavy. It has that smooshy, squishy, deerskin feel and a heavenly scent. No mirror included. One side has a large compartment that snaps shut securely by the means of two strong magnets. The main compartment zips closed. The inside is a creamy colored suede, that seems much softer than usual. I can fit the handles over my arm, and it does have a shoulder strap. The hardware is burnished copper. For some reason, the Marmo Cervo doesn't scare me as much as a white bag. The oyster-y color won't show dirt as readily. I did find a couple of glue spots, that I can probably just peel off. You know I went over this bag with the proverbial fine toothed comb, hehe. Oh, dimensions are 19" wide x 10" tall x 6.5" thick at bottom, tapering to 3" at top.

And now, without further avail...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• reefangle.jpg
    reefangle.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3,562
  • reefbag.jpg
    reefbag.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3,536
  • reefcloseup.jpg
    reefcloseup.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3,545
  • reefheadon.jpg
    reefheadon.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3,506
Last edited:
Oh Jburgh! It is really beautiful! LOL, I didn't pay one bit of attention to it the day I was in the store because the alhambra was screaming at me! I had no idea that this bag was so stunning!

Congratulations on a very unique, beautiful bag!

Beautiful!!!! :yahoo: I love it. Like I said, when I checked that bag out just before the sale assuming it would go I loved it but it was just too long for me and wasn't going to be cheap even at half price so I couldn't settle. :shucks: I loved it from the minute I saw it in the catalog and always wondered why nobody ever talked about it.

Enjoy your beauty :love: