The Red Road - Sundance channel original series

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just watched the premier of "The Red Road" on the Sundance channel. It is on Thursdays at 9pm but the first episode will be in at 8pm before the new episode.

Is anyone else watching? I heard an interviewing given by Jason momoa (game of thrones) who stars and he had me hooked. It's pretty dark. I really like the idea of series that are short - this is only 6 episodes.

2. Jason Momoa you say........:graucho:

3. Smoking hot. I didn't want to lead with that. But he goes swimming.

4. Ok that is all I need to know about this show.

*grabs remote, shuts off computer*

5. Yep, sun, moon, and stars will be on this show...

6. I've watched the first two episodes and I must say I'm really enjoying it. Jason is such a sexy man so that doesn't hurt either, but Tamara Tunie is interesting, she plays Jason's mom and I'm digging her role so far as well. Lisa Bonet had a cameo in the 2nd episode and will be in the 3rd so I'm interested to see where this goes. So far, I'm really intrigued and will continue to watch.

7. I guess I'm the only one who couldn't really enjoy Episode 1? Oh well, wish Jason Momoa nothing but success with this and will try when I have absolutely nothing on my plate to watch.