The RED Peuple du Vent scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone purchased the RED Peuple du Vent scarf? If so, can you upload some modeling/action shots? I would REALLY appreciate it because my H store hasn't received it and i need to see it before i order.

I would appreciate it even more if you could photograph it next to other red scarves so i can see the "true" shade of red it is.

I know this request is a tall order and a longshot, but it never hurts to ask, right? :smile:

2. I am going to bump this because I'd like to see it too! I have heard it is more of an orange-red than a blue-red, which would make me less interested in the colorway (kind of a relief considering I'm supposedly banned), but I'd like to see it in person too.

Come to think of it, I think LuxuryinWichita posted a photo of it...will go look now.

3. Thanks Capulet. I am going to bite the bullet and just order it, sight unseen. The fact that it is an orange-red versus a blue-red is what makes me want it! Blue reds are a little too intense for me. I haven't seen LuxuryinWichita's pics, and tried looking for them! At any rate, i will be sure to post my pics when i receive it.

4. thank you, would love to see some pics.

5. #5 Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
    I am looking at scarves tomorrow and, if I see this, I will take a pic for you.

6. I bought this last week, (002502S cw#02 rouge/violet/bleu), as it was on the short list of my must have scarves. The color is a little orange-y. As soon as I can find or buy another camera cable, I get a pic up on here in natural lighting. I cannot wear orange scarves, but this works because it is more red than orange. And simply gorgeous! Now if anyone knows who designed this, please post the info.

7. I believe the artist is Christine Henry. :smile: