The RED crossbody bag.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457477615.623824.jpg

Hi Everyone , can i please have a vote which one of this 4 lovely bags will be ideal for daily use?
    Or if you have any other suggestion please feel free to do so :smile: thank you

2. I love the LV Twice!
    Another choice, and I own one, is the Mansur Gavriel mini bucket in calf leather flamme. Terrific lipstick red color and at $610 won't break the bank. Downside...hard to find.

Attached Files:

3. Well, since I'm planning to buy that exact Gucci Disco next month, I'll have to go with that. The LV is lovely too.

4. I would vote Gucci Disco!! Second choice would be the Antigona.

The LV isn't that inspiring and honestly, I hate the Valentino. Those rockstuds aren't my thing and I think the bag will look dated more quickly than the others.

5. I just got the red disco last week, and I love it! It is the perfect shade of red. It holds so much and is so easy to wear. I anticipate using it often.

6. I will chime in with some of the others on the red Disco. I bought one for my daughter for Christmas, and am amazed at the beauty of the red color. I have two Discos, and would be ready for another someday! I have a black Rockstud, and it does not bring me quite the joy it originally did. The LV looks smaller? Will it hold enough? It looks handsome, though.

7. I have the LV and Disco, you can't go wrong with either. I dislike top handles on cross-body bags. The Mansur bucket is also a good alternative.

8. I have the red disco and I can't recommend it enough. The color is a true red. The size is perfect for the style imo. My husband calls it my magic bag because it actually fits a lot. So that would be my first choice.

Second choice is the LV twice. I love the design and the empreinte leather. Because the profile is flat, putting stuff in there might be a bit challenging, without it looking too bulky or out of shape.

A red crossbody is a fun and functional bag. Good luck on your decision. [emoji3]

9. Red Disco :tup:

10. Gucci disco ![emoji173]️[emoji173]️

11. The Twice or the Gucci. They seem the most practical to me.

12. I looked at both LV and Gucci. I prefer the Gucci in terms of functional. LV is amazing in the leather. But I dislike things bulking up so I would choose the Disco. :smile:

13. Love the Givenchy bag. That my choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice