The red box reward

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Im really really so happy today! I just passed my board exam and my hubby decided to buy me something today. I checked the louis vuitton store at first and decided that i didnt like anything from there since I already have my PH...in the last minute, we came to cartier...The first time I went there I was eyeing the cartier trinity ring but didnt buy it then ( i just bought a neverfull mm then). After i year, here I am again eyeing the cartier trinity ring and i was surprised that the price increase for 300 since my last visit...my hubby bought it right away saying I deserve it for all my hard work for the exam....he passed the board exam too so he said it was our reward..i was happy too that we had a good SA who attend to us with our first cartier purchase...i told my husband i should buy him something too but he said it wasnt necessary, seeing me happy was enough for him and anyway he believes in the adage that says "a happy wife , happy life" lol...so here, i just want to share my happiness in having a wonderful husband who loves me this much...and for finally owning the ring I have been dreaming of...

Im really really so happy today! I just passed my board exam and my hubby decided to buy me something today. I checked the louis vuitton store at first and decided that i didnt like anything from there since I already have my PH...in the last minute, we came to cartier...The first time I went there I was eyeing the cartier trinity ring but didnt buy it then ( i just bought a neverfull mm then). After i year, here I am again eyeing the cartier trinity ring and i was surprised that the price increase for 300 since my last visit...my hubby bought it right away saying I deserve it for all my hard work for the exam....he passed the board exam too so he said it was our reward..i was happy too that we had a good SA who attend to us with our first cartier purchase...i told my husband i should buy him something too but he said it wasnt necessary, seeing me happy was enough for him and anyway he believes in the adage that says "a happy wife , happy life" lol...so here, i just want to share my happiness in having a wonderful husband who loves me this much...and for finally owning the ring I have been dreaming of...

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment. i am studying for my oral board exam now and just taking a break by checking out tpf. :lol:

Please take pics if you can. Would love to see your new well deserved ring

Are you from canada too? I wanted to be RN too but has more requirements so i pursued rpn instead...i dont like that oral exam...i get nervous easily so i might flunk it...everytime i see my new ring i remember that i had accomplished something...

db17023adec2980f4ab786fc0836a420_zps98e96292.jpg

Here is it...it was rushly taken..

Thank you...i cant help staring at the ring...i felt like we were really buying the ring because The first time i went there the Sa wasn't very nice, then the next one they were all busy so no one could attend to us and yesterday, the SA was really nice and i love her smile...she made me feel more excited with the ring..when i was trying on the ring she was all smiles and doesn't seem worried that i might scratch it or something like the first SA we dealt it. Maybe she could feel that we are getting this one..lol...it was a wonderful first time experience...

Congratulations on passing your board exams and on your beautiful new ring! Glad you had such a pleasant experience at the store and with your SA, that always makes it more fun!