The red box reward

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Im really really so happy today! I just passed my board exam and my hubby decided to buy me something today. I checked the louis vuitton store at first and decided that i didnt like anything from there since I already have my PH...in the last minute, we came to cartier...The first time I went there I was eyeing the cartier trinity ring but didnt buy it then ( i just bought a neverfull mm then). After i year, here I am again eyeing the cartier trinity ring and i was surprised that the price increase for 300 since my last visit...my hubby bought it right away saying I deserve it for all my hard work for the exam....he passed the board exam too so he said it was our reward..i was happy too that we had a good SA who attend to us with our first cartier purchase...i told my husband i should buy him something too but he said it wasnt necessary, seeing me happy was enough for him and anyway he believes in the adage that says "a happy wife , happy life" lol...so here, i just want to share my happiness in having a wonderful husband who loves me this much...and for finally owning the ring I have been dreaming of...

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
Im really really so happy today! I just passed my board exam and my hubby decided to buy me something today. I checked the louis vuitton store at first and decided that i didnt like anything from there since I already have my PH...in the last minute, we came to cartier...The first time I went there I was eyeing the cartier trinity ring but didnt buy it then ( i just bought a neverfull mm then). After i year, here I am again eyeing the cartier trinity ring and i was surprised that the price increase for 300 since my last visit...my hubby bought it right away saying I deserve it for all my hard work for the exam....he passed the board exam too so he said it was our reward..i was happy too that we had a good SA who attend to us with our first cartier purchase...i told my husband i should buy him something too but he said it wasnt necessary, seeing me happy was enough for him and anyway he believes in the adage that says "a happy wife , happy life" lol...so here, i just want to share my happiness in having a wonderful husband who loves me this much...and for finally owning the ring I have been dreaming of...
Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment. i am studying for my oral board exam now and just taking a break by checking out tpf. :lol:

Please take pics if you can. Would love to see your new well deserved ring

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Are you from canada too? I wanted to be RN too but has more requirements so i pursued rpn instead...i dont like that oral exam...i get nervous easily so i might flunk it...everytime i see my new ring i remember that i had accomplished something...

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
Congratulations on passing your board exam and on you Trinity ring.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Thank you...i cant help staring at the ring...i felt like we were really buying the ring because The first time i went there the Sa wasn't very nice, then the next one they were all busy so no one could attend to us and yesterday, the SA was really nice and i love her smile...she made me feel more excited with the ring..when i was trying on the ring she was all smiles and doesn't seem worried that i might scratch it or something like the first SA we dealt it. Maybe she could feel that we are getting this one..lol...it was a wonderful first time experience...

grace04

^Love My Brit^
O.G.
Jan 1, 2009
In the middle
Congratulations on passing your board exams and on your beautiful new ring! Glad you had such a pleasant experience at the store and with your SA, that always makes it more fun!