The reason why Zahra is nearly always broke ... her shoe collection!

zahra

Oct 12, 2006
Hi ladies,

I've decided that its time for me to document my ever-growing shoe collection. My first pair of high-end designer shoes were my class beige/black Chanel ballet flats. Though they're certainly the worse for wear now (especially after touring all around Europe with me), I can't throw them out. Since then, my collection has spiralled to this:
P1010205.jpg

My Yves Saint Laurent TribToos in 'Bordo''. Bought these during a business trip to Brisbane. Had to get the SA to ship them back to my office because I was only travelling with hand luggage and the box was too big to fit in my bag:
P1010145.jpg

P1010147.jpg

My Yves Saint Laurent Cage pumps. I was desperate to find these after I saw them during a business trip to Melbourne. I didn't like the SA in Melbourne though, and resolved to find them elsewhere. After a couple of hard months of searching, I finally managed to get them via special order from a local boutique:
P1010150.jpg

P1010151.jpg

My Prada black satin dorcets. These have been copied by about 23098298037 different Australian brands, unbeknownst to me at the time that I purchased these. Picked this up from the Venice Prada boutique whilst on holiday last year:
P1010155.jpg

P1010159.jpg

My Prada green satin peeptoe sandals. The heel on these is simply stunning. I made The Pharmacist sit quietly in a corner at the Sloane St boutique in London while I fought with Arabian princesses and wealthy Russians for SA attention so that I could try these on. It was worth it:
P1010160.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010162.jpg

My Chanel metallic pink/black ballet flats. Picked these up from the Rue Cambon store last year, amongst many other things. The Pharmacist was so impressed that he was offered a coffee that he let me stay in there for ages and buy whatever I wanted. Good customer service makes all the difference:
P1010163.jpg

P1010164.jpg

My Chanel beige/black ballet flats. My first and favourite pair of Chanel flats, these have been all over Europe with me. They're completely destroyed now but I just can't throw them out. They mould to my feet like slippers:
P1010166.jpg

P1010167.jpg

My Chanel black velvet and diamante ballet flats. The Pharmacist bought these for me last year while we were in Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup. He was in a particularly good mood because my boss is something of a racing identity in Australia and shouted us the trip - hotel, food, drink, tickets, cars, everything!:
P1010168.jpg

P1010170.jpg

P1010169.jpg

My Miu Miu blush satin cut-out heels. These are like CL Helmuts, but prettier! Unfortunately they're a size too big for me so I'm trying to sell them (and replace them with nude CLs!):
P1010171.jpg

P1010172.jpg

My Miu Miu purple snakeskin sandals. I think these are from the Bond St boutique. I tried to buy the crazy knee-high cut-out boots as well, but The Pharmacist nearly had a fit when he saw them. Had to settle for these instead, not that I particularly minded:
P1010173.jpg

P1010174.jpg

P1010176.jpg

Excuse the ugly feet ... it's winter here at the moment and I've been living in boots! Will definitely be getting a pedi before the sun comes out again, that's for sure. The blister was caused by my new Sergio Rossi boots + me forgetting to wear socks with them!