The reason why I will always love Johnny G

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, i can moan and ***** about the last cruise collection and AW 08 with recycled 60ties again, I can give out about the hippie/gipsy look of Spring RTW, about the cheap looking imitation of bottega woven leather, but every once in a while Johnny makes my heart stop and fall in love with his talent all over again. He did that here

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/www-dior-com-fall-wintergoodies-197068.html

and he does it again with summer ready to wear..nobody does chic and class so beautifully and so simply as Galliano..enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. :heart:

Attached Files:

3. :drool:

Attached Files:

4. and last but not least...

Attached Files:

5. Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 were wonderful seasons! I was hoping for Galliano to continue the feminin elegance from thesecollections, but NOOooooooo...he had to re-use the 60s in the new collection.

6. I totally agree with you Nat, I don't care for some of John's creation, usually the accessories and the Fall '08 line.... but sometimes he can hit it right on the mark and designs are breathtaking. You can't blame him though for taking risks, and you have to admit his couture lines are pure art. I'll always be a fan.

7. I love his dresses they are always amazing, the style I would love to wear out to a formal event - if I actually went out :lol:

8. soon, hun, soon...once you get that thing sorted and I become your PA we will both need them! ;):upsidedown:

9. I will get it done if it kills me, are you any good at marketing too :graucho:

10. woman you are talking to a sales and marketing executive for my hotel chain for 3 and a half years...just send me the contract already ! :upsidedown:

11. hmmm well I don't need to ask your experience with handbags, looks like you fit the bill perfectly.

I'll just get the product first and then send you your contract, are you willing to travel - maybe duck over to France for moi.

12. mais oui mademoiselle ! any time! :flowers:

seriously girl though...PMing you hehe

13. wow- that little black dress is awesome

14. Love Love Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pin Striped.....