the reason why i bought Saumur at LV party....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...... i had about 6-7 glasses of champagne and i was feeling too good....:drinkup: and about 3-4 SAs (that i remember) told me that it looked cute on me (i had juicy tube dress and jacket and boots....all in black) ---- so i went "i'll take it!!!:heart: "

i used it today and it is such a comfortable messanger bag! you can double loop the strap to make it to shoulder bag....i'm glad i got it!

i've always wanted this bag, but it seemed so..... 80"s. i remember it was so popular then (in japan) with 'older-than me' ladies.

surprisingly it fits so much.....so here are pics of what fits inside (minus her toys!) - on both sides. again just like other thred of mine....my baby had to model! sorry about that! :love:

DSC05636.JPG DSC05640 (2).JPG DSC05641 (2).JPG DSC05642 (2).JPG DSC05634.JPG
  2. this is the other side compartment....with inside open pocket. it fits quite a bit.:yes:

3. LOVE that bag! Congrats!!

4. seems like a great bag for a mom. you can fit everything u need in it for ur little girl. Who happens to be the most beautiful child EVER. Enjoy ur new bag!!!

5. Oh! congrats!!!! :P

Love the bag and love your cute darling!!!

6. omg i was thinking about getting this too! it's so pretty and so versatile! congrats!

7. oh i was thinking about getting it in mini lin i mean.

8. i've been wanting saumur for the longest time...but for the same reason, i thought of it as 80's bag era.... can you post a picture of you wearing the saumur as a messenger bag? I am really looking for a messenger bag at the moment...

thanks thanks!

9. Congrats!!

10. Congrats! With all this talk about LV parties, I'm so dejected I didn't get to go to mine:crybaby: .

I'm glad you got something though and your DD is just precious!

11. thanks everyone!!:heart:

the party..... door was OPEN for everybody like reg business hour! nothing was really special about this event.... except i got drunk at Louie and ate lots of godiva chocolate!!!!!:graucho: