The reason I'm on a ban: 1 month of LV buying!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, with grad school and working and all, I haven't had time to actually go shopping, but I do have time every night to browse eBay and the like ... :shame: After doubling my collection in a month, I've put myself on a ban, but have lots of fabulous goodies. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Mandarin Epi Keepall 45
    Yellow Vernis Thompson St.
    Mandarin Epi Pochette
    Bronze Vernis Christie GM ... this is the smoke bag I was asking about in another thread!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My pochette with my Coach goldfish and a bracelet from Target as an extender ... thanks to bagsnbags for the idea! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

& my first MC item ... ID/Wish Bracelet!

2. [​IMG]

Christie worn cross body on the largest strap size.

[​IMG]

a better pic!

[​IMG]

worn on the shoulder on the smallest strap size

[​IMG]

ignore my face ... I can't believe I didn't cut that out! :shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, no more buying for a while!

3. The bronze and the mandarin look great with your haircolor!

4. Wow!:nuts: Beautiful stuff, you have been very buzy.;)
    I love the colours too.:yes:

5. Love your bronze cristie....
    yup..you've been busy..busy..

6. Wow, you got some NICE stuff!

7. ooohh...I love mandarin!! and bronze!!! they all look lovely on you!!

8. Lovely.

9. I really love love your all stuffs...so beautiful
    Enjoy them while a ban period
    After that you would like to buy more, wouldnt you?

10. Woweee! You did good girl! :wlae:

Love ALL the goodies and the Christie looks great across the body!

11. :drool:

12. That's why I bought it! I have been searching for a NICE cross body bag ... I have a Coach swingpack, but never use it.

:biggrin: Thanks! I am getting it dyed darker on Tuesday, so I don't know if it will still match. I am very fickle with my hair, I've had this for about a year now, I think it's lasted the longest!

13. very nice...

14. The bronze and mandarin are beautiful! If they look that good in your photos I can only imagine how pretty they are IRL! I'll echo everyone else--they look good on you!

15. very nice collection...pretty good for a newbie..with school and all a ban sounds good...good luck...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice