THE REAL REAL - HELP PLEASE >_< CHANEL??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this bag under impulse. AND I'm having an anxiety and feeling so worrisome whether or not what i bought is real or not? I read so many bad reviews after about the real real website. I'm quite new to this whole luxury thing. I was so excited to see a vintage chanel piece that i could afford so I went ahead and took the plunge >__< but i have this feeling I made a mistake without doing as much research. Can anyone help authenticate this???
    Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 8.20.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 8.20.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 8.20.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 8.10.22 PM.png

2. Don't panic!
    I have bought authentic Hermès from TheRealReal more than once. They may make a mistake here or there (and I think their knowledge of products can be a bit lacking) but I am sure, with their level of financial backing, they would make good if your item were counterfeit. This is a HUGELY funded company that can't afford to make these mistakes.
    If you have serious doubts, consult a professional Chanel authenticator - they are not expensive, and their opinion will be valued by TRR.
    There is also a Chanel authentication thread, which you could try as a start, but I am wholly unfamiliar with its rules.
    Either way, please don't freak, you have multiple protections especially if you paid by a good credit card :smile:

Hello_xKelly likes this.
  3. I think this is real but please post the required info in the AT thread and we will help you.

Hello_xKelly likes this.
  4. Im sorry what information do i need to include?? i'm so lost. Thank you so much tho for replying!!

5. Thanks so much! you are making me feel much relieved! The item said "final sale, no returns" which is making me on edge as well because I feel like if something was not right with the bag they would give me the most difficult time to get a refund and I'd really have to push it on them. Do you know where I would get a chanel authenticator? Do I go to the actual chanel boutique and ask if they have someone or rather just search online?

6. You can get the item authenticated online using a place like etinceler for a small fee. Chanel doesn't do authentications unfortunately :sad:

Hello_xKelly likes this.
  7. Hello_xKelly likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.