The real deal collection consignment legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback. I did purchase a sapphire 08 city from there. I really wanted the color and I know I paid too much for it..$1300. i own two others from yoggiescloset and I think they have the better pricing and I also like the way they ship product. The one I got from her feels different that the other two I own but they are 2013 so I guess it's just different leather.

The Reference Threads contain a list of all retailers/boutiques and consignment shops that carry Balenciaga. If they are not named in that thread, then you can pretty much guarantee that they either don't carry authentic merchandise or folks have had a bad experience.

BTW .. Corey, the owner of RDC .. is a member here on TPF.

RDC is definitely reputable. I have purchased some of my favorite bags from them. I've been lucky when obsessively hunting bags on eBay and got lower prices but I absolutely don't regret paying more for the rare and amazing bags I was able to purchase from RDC. I got some very rare bags that I don't think I would have ever found elsewhere....04 grey ph city, 04 grey ph purse (have never seen that show up anywhere), 04 mystery green ph city, 03 dark caramel ph city...all pretty hard to find elsewhere. Also got 05 turquoise city, 04 rose city, 04 eggplant clutch and a sublime 04 black ph City.
So I can vouch for the great quality of the bags they sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.