*******The Ravishing Reggia Club*******

So glad LV is repairing your bag !I have had mine since last summer and so far so good .. I will keep a watch on it ! It seems like every bag has some type of issue now .. I wish LV would get it together ! SMH

So glad LV is repairing your bag !I have had mine since last summer and so far so good .. I will keep a watch on it ! It seems like every bag has some type of issue now .. I wish LV would get it together ! SMH

Thanks. I agree, they should get it together .. this is just getting to be nuts. A month so far, and still waiting. Hopefully, I will hear something soon.

Hi , i have the chance to buy the Reggia preloved at a good price. I would like to Know if You still use youre Reggia ? I also want to Know about wear and tear on this bag. Anyone? :smile:

Hi , i have the chance to buy the Reggia preloved at a good price. I would like to Know if You still use youre Reggia ? I also want to Know about wear and tear on this bag. Anyone? :smile:

The Reggia is my all time favorite LV bag. I've had mine since it was first released. I use it for months on end during fall/winter and it has held up beautifully. Still looks brand-new.

Reactions: thewave1969
Hello all, I was wondering if any of you lucky Reggia owners would be willing to measure the interior pockets for me? I want to know if the current larger phones will fit in the pockets. I am currently looking for one to buy... but since I will have to find it online this would help greatly!
Thanks in advance!