The Rarest of ALL FINDS....

Jun 9, 2011
I can't believe this was ACTUALLY ON eBAY. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Galaxygrrl, who brought this find to our attention here on the Coach TPF.

Be still, my heart. I foolishly sold her and now, she's actually back in my hands, in perfect/mint condition. She just arrived about a half hour ago.

Anyone around?

Attachments

• Priority Mail box.jpg
    Priority Mail box.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 2,158
OK...here she is.......from 2011, folks..YES, from 2011....the 70th Anniversary Limited Edition special Caroline in all vachetta leather. New with tags on eBay. Perfect condition. Not a mark on her. Beautiful purple lining, clean as a whistle.

Never thought I'd see this bag again (thank you AGAIN, Galaxygrrl!!!!). The ebay seller was a complete DOLL, too. Sometimes dreams DO come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• bag on couch.jpg
    bag on couch.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 2,170
  • back of bag.jpg
    back of bag.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 2,125
  • close up of handles and interior.jpg
    close up of handles and interior.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2,114
  • better close up of tags.jpg
    better close up of tags.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 2,156
  • mod pic as satchel style.jpg
    mod pic as satchel style.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 2,147
  • mod shot on shoulder.jpg
    mod shot on shoulder.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 2,150
THANK YOU!!!! I'm over the moon excited. Exactly, Coconut lover, I'm still in shock over the whole thing -- how is this POSSIBLE?!!!! The seller was an absolute sweetheart, too. I sell on eBay and don't usually purchase things on eBay...so I was nervous about the whole thing -- but the seller was just AWESOME.

I am so, so, happy!!!!!!! I'd write more but my hubby thinks I'm wacko and I've kinda been waiting around all afternoon for this to arrive from the postman, but I'll check in later. Thank you again for sharing my excitement! And THANK YOU AGAIN, GALAXYGRRL!!!!!!!!!!!
:woot::love::loveeyes::nuts::giggles::woohoo::P:yahoo::hbeat: