The Rarest of ALL FINDS....

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I can't believe this was ACTUALLY ON eBAY. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Galaxygrrl, who brought this find to our attention here on the Coach TPF.

Be still, my heart. I foolishly sold her and now, she's actually back in my hands, in perfect/mint condition. She just arrived about a half hour ago.

Anyone around?

Attachments

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
OK...here she is.......from 2011, folks..YES, from 2011....the 70th Anniversary Limited Edition special Caroline in all vachetta leather. New with tags on eBay. Perfect condition. Not a mark on her. Beautiful purple lining, clean as a whistle.

Never thought I'd see this bag again (thank you AGAIN, Galaxygrrl!!!!). The ebay seller was a complete DOLL, too. Sometimes dreams DO come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
THANK YOU!!!! I'm over the moon excited. Exactly, Coconut lover, I'm still in shock over the whole thing -- how is this POSSIBLE?!!!! The seller was an absolute sweetheart, too. I sell on eBay and don't usually purchase things on eBay...so I was nervous about the whole thing -- but the seller was just AWESOME.

I am so, so, happy!!!!!!! I'd write more but my hubby thinks I'm wacko and I've kinda been waiting around all afternoon for this to arrive from the postman, but I'll check in later. Thank you again for sharing my excitement! And THANK YOU AGAIN, GALAXYGRRL!!!!!!!!!!!
:woot::love::loveeyes::nuts::giggles::woohoo::P:yahoo::hbeat:

shminbabe

Aug 12, 2012
I love it. I have two Carries and adore the shape. How wonderful and exciting that you found this beauty!!!