The Random Picture Thread

How many of them are walking around the town?

Must have been a couple dozen. Even babies! We are encouraged to buy hay nuggets to feed them but the babies have stickers on their heads telling us tourists they're too young to eat the hay. They were so cute. Shy though. I couldn't get a pic of a baby burro. When you feed them you have to be very mindful to watch that they don't begin crowding around you. They get very competitive with each other & I saw one lady get knocked down. They aren't aggressive, just excited to be fed the hay nuggets.
The day I was there is a favorite memory of mine. I'm an idiot for animals.
IMG_1490477639.736610.jpg

Must have been a couple dozen. Even babies! We are encouraged to buy hay nuggets to feed them but the babies have stickers on their heads telling us tourists they're too young to eat the hay. They were so cute. Shy though. I couldn't get a pic of a baby burro. When you feed them you have to be very mindful to watch that they don't begin crowding around you. They get very competitive with each other & I saw one lady get knocked down. They aren't aggressive, just excited to be fed the hay nuggets.
The day I was there is a favorite memory of mine. I'm an idiot for animals.
View attachment 3645945
Sounds like an amazing experience! :smile: