The raisin fairy flew over Corvallis today...

Just read through this heartwarming thread. :crybaby:
What a thoughtful and generous person to gift you the Karo!
You are a special person, Candace, and you deserve all the good things that come to you.
Thanks for sharing with us! :flowers:

I always thought my turquoise Karo was the prettiest one I'd ever seen.

NOT ANYMORE!

OMG, C! That raisin Karo is the most beautiful thing I've ever put eyes on! I'm so happy for you! Thank you, anonymous angel for doing such a wonderful and lovely thing for someone else.

And C, it couldn't have gone to anyone who deserves it more!

Oh My God! I'm so happy for you! Seriously, that is such an incredibly sweet thing for someone to do for you! What a wonderful gesture and such kind sentiments! I'm so proud to know that such wonderful people are part of TPF! Thanks for serving our country, Candace, so proudly. That means so much to me. You certainly deserve the attention you've gotten.

I always thought my turquoise Karo was the prettiest one I'd ever seen.

NOT ANYMORE!

OMG, C! That raisin Karo is the most beautiful thing I've ever put eyes on! I'm so happy for you! Thank you, anonymous angel for doing such a wonderful and lovely thing for someone else.

And C, it couldn't have gone to anyone who deserves it more!

Noooo!!! Turquoise is so amazing!!!!!!!! Thanks for the sentiments :love::flowers:
Really just think like this: turquoise and raisin fill different niches!
I love them both, personally :heart: Turquoise is so stunning and happy. Hmm...
it is why I chose to match my bridesmaids dresses to Lake Tahoe!!!

Attachments

• vowslake.jpg
    vowslake.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 67
  • party1.jpg
    party1.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 82
  • party2.jpg
    party2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79
Candace I know how much you have been wanting a Hermes!!! I am so happy for someone like you who dedicate your life to serving our great country. I am glad you have chosen to extend your tour of duty. I am honored to have you as a fellow Army Girl!!!! Congrats on your first Hermes Bag and enjoy!! Whoever sent this to her God will bless you tenfold.

What a lovely and thoughtful gift!!!

Yes it is...if I ever find out who did this, I am going to fly to their house and give them a huge hug!!! I can see the reasons for staying secret, too, which I can respect immensely. RAOK's are fun if they are anonymous too!:love:
But fairy, I love you ok? Thank you.

You deserve your Karo, congratulations, and good luck on your mission!

Amazing stories happen on this forum. The Raisin Karo is another way of awarding you a Purple Heart, stay safe in Iraq and we can't wait for you to come back and get your Raisin Lindy :heart::yes:

OH! How wonderful! Congrats C dearest! You deserve such a treasure, as you are a treasure yourself! Enjoy that baby!

...and can I just say your wedding pics are lovely! I will confess that I had no idea that was YOU in your avatar!! I thought it was from a cool card! Amazing!

Again, congrats!