The Rainbow Bridge.

After I got Pete 2 of my neighbors got peacocks, too...one an albino female. All have been killed by foxes or hawks except Pete and Blue...now only Blue is left. They all lived in special houses but let out all day. They can fly so they liked to perch in trees. It's nature...not much you can do but grieve. :crybaby:
aww
I would have thought foxes might be more nocturnal

Reactions: skyqueen
After I got Pete 2 of my neighbors got peacocks, too...one an albino female. All have been killed by foxes or hawks except Pete and Blue...now only Blue is left. They all lived in special houses but let out all day. They can fly so they liked to perch in trees. It's nature...not much you can do but grieve. :crybaby:
so sorry for your loss!

When we had chicken I bought a goose (guarding the sky) and had alpacas bc. foxes DREAD Alpacas and Alpacas do hate foxes.

Perhaps it's an idea?

Reactions: sdkitty
so sorry for your loss!

When we had chicken I bought a goose (guarding the sky) and had alpacas bc. foxes DREAD Alpacas and Alpacas do hate foxes.

Perhaps it's an idea?
I have had horses and now have a Connemara pony. They won’t come onto my property! Unfortunately, Pete was doing his “neighborhood walk” when he was killed. Happened just before dusk…Pete usually comes home before it gets dark and perches in my 30 foot pine tree!
Everyone is so upset! 💔

I have had horses and now have a Connemara pony. They won’t come onto my property! Unfortunately, Pete was doing his “neighborhood walk” when he was killed. Happened just before dusk…Pete usually comes home before it gets dark and perches in my 30 foot pine tree!
Everyone is so upset! 💔
he had a good life. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be caged

It has been a long time. I don't have any pictures because my dog was gone before I had a phone that I could take pictures on. But I still miss her even to this day. She was a border collie and her name was Bandit. During that time when we got her my mom and brother went to city pound. The pound posted pictures online of the dogs that were available. My mom stayed home so I looked at the dogs online. I saw her picture online and said a small prayer that they would pick her up and they did. It was love at first sight with Bandit. Bandit was a scared pup. She was afraid of cars and people. I managed to rehabilitate her to go on walks and she wasn't afraid of cars anymore. She would lay down when a car passed by. She was always afraid of people. Whenever she would go for a walk she would walk behind me as a way for me to protect her. She was so smart and so lovable. I will always miss you Bandit!!!

• Love
Reactions: sdkitty