The Rainbow Bridge.

I lost my little girl that is photographed here with my purseforum name. Her name was Dali. I lost her last Saturday. I took her to an emergency clinic and she seemed to be doing well, and then developed sepsis. I needed to let her go. i have to say it was quite a peaceful ending with me holding her and telling her how much I loved her. Here are a couple other photos of her. I miss her so much. Her regular vet called me when he heard. I thought that was so thoughtful. She was 13 and had the loudest bark of any dog you could imagine. Several people said she almost gave them heart attacks . I walked her in a City and I cannot tell you how many people turned to see who was barking so loud and then would laugh when they saw her. Luckily she was very quiet indoors. Several people have told me that my two dogs are high maintenance. I always say “of course, just like me”! I tell my little man who is left (Braque), that we were a trio and now we are a duo.

View attachment 5657601

View attachment 5657602
What a cutie, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
As hard as it is for us, it's also heartbreaking for our fur friends to lose one of their own & to see them grieve.
Beautiful pics & I love the story about her super loud bark :love:

Reactions: Juda and SouthTampa
I lost my little girl that is photographed here with my purseforum name. Her name was Dali. I lost her last Saturday. I took her to an emergency clinic and she seemed to be doing well, and then developed sepsis. I needed to let her go. i have to say it was quite a peaceful ending with me holding her and telling her how much I loved her. Here are a couple other photos of her. I miss her so much. Her regular vet called me when he heard. I thought that was so thoughtful. She was 13 and had the loudest bark of any dog you could imagine. Several people said she almost gave them heart attacks . I walked her in a City and I cannot tell you how many people turned to see who was barking so loud and then would laugh when they saw her. Luckily she was very quiet indoors. Several people have told me that my two dogs are high maintenance. I always say “of course, just like me”! I tell my little man who is left (Braque), that we were a trio and now we are a duo.

View attachment 5657601

View attachment 5657602
so sorry for your loss....your remaining doggie looks sad....I hope he isn't

Reactions: Juda